Electronic Fan Controller 70 Amp PAC-2750
Designed for the ultimate in flexibility and to be a simple add-on in any application using an electric fan. Included is a 70amp relay, enough for even the most power hungry of cooling fans. Fully programmable, the PAC-2750 will work with your existing water temp gauge, operating from the temperature sending unit already installed. A dedicated sending unit can be installed for applications without a water temp gauge. OBD II compatible vehicles can obtain the engine temperature from the ECM with the use of a BIM-01-2 (or previous BIM-01-1), purchased separately.
• Compatible with single fan, dual fan or single two-speed fan applications
• One 70A relay included, additional available separately; RLY-1(0-30 amp) or RLY-3 (0-70 amp)
• User-settable on and off temperatures
• Key-off run time adjustable from 0-5 minutes
• Works with many stock temp gauge/ senders
• Can be directly connected to a Dakota Digital plastic-control box instrument system
• Temperature and vehicle speed data transferred with one connection!
• Connection allows adjustable highway-speed fan shut off
• OBD-II compatible (with purchase of BIM-01-2)
• Dedicated temp senders available
• Bluetooth enabled for use with mobile programming/ setup app
• LED readout for simple programming without app
***Ships UPS Only***