1967-1968 Wiring Harness Kit Complete – Chevy Truck
Classic Update Kits give you one of the most complete kits on the market to “Make Wiring THAT Easy”. They are designed for the specific year, make, and model configurations. The 1967-1968 Chevy and GMC Truck Kit is no exception. The kit boasts 19 features making it the most complete system of its type in the industry including:
- A replacement headlight switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher mounted on fuse panel, and horn relay mounted on harness
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location with slight firewall modification (template included). All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Original switch connector bodies – an American Autowire exclusive feature
- Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock 1967-68 GM columns that use stock GM turn signal switches.
- Separate under dash courtesy lamps for use along with your original dome/interior lighting.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. Original terminals, connectors (another American Autowire exclusive), and light sockets are supplied for stock cluster connections. The system will also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, VDO and others.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing the wires. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires with rubber connectors, stop and tail light lead wires with correct light sockets and boot/tube assemblies for Fleetside trucks, or correct connections and terminals to mate with the tail lamp assemblies for Stepside trucks, license plate connection wire, side marker lead and ground wires with lamp sockets, and fuel tank sender wire and connection.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided with extra long mounting screws for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included (another American Autowire exclusive) and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM “SI” series internally regulated alternators. GM “CS” series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional appearances. All headlight, park light and directional light connectors and terminals are provided (including 1967 only parking lamp adapter extensions) along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
- Original style light sockets, connectors, terminals, etc. packed into every aspect of this harness, it makes it the most complete system of its type in the industry!
Note: The necessary Crimping Tool (510586) is needed to install this wiring harness and is sold separately.
Why Do I Need A Complete Wiring Harness Kit?
Wiring harness kits are great because it gives you everything that you need to replace the wiring in your truck from headlight to tail light. Chances are if one of your wires are bad, the others aren’t far behind it and are in much need of being replaced. The 1967-1968 Chevy truck complete wiring harness kit have all the essential parts you need to rewire your truck while updating old technology at the same time. Parts of this kit include:
- Replacement headlight switch
- Original switch connector bodies
- Rear body harness assembly
- GM Bulkhead connectors for the engine and front wiring
- New floor dimmer switch
- Original style light sockets
- Updated fuse panel with blade style fuses
- 19 fused circuits for adding many new options
- All wires color coded to factory GM specification
- Each individual wire is labeled every few inches for ease of identification
- Complete color coated wire schematic and install guide for extremely easy installation
- Superior customer service and tech support during and after purchase
This kit comes with 19 circuits, making it the most complete system in the industry. Having these features will help you achieve your goal of replacing your original harness with a factory like, updated wiring system. Your truck deserves the best and we can’t find anything else that compares!
Benefits For Your Chevy Truck.
What are the benefits of getting this 1967-1968 Chevy Truck complete wiring harness update kit?
- The first is knowing that you will be installing a far superior wiring harness to your factory wires.
- The second is that you won’t be frustrated when your lights flicker, or your floor dimmer switch doesn’t work.
- The third is knowing that you get all new full color wiring schematics and installation guide to rewiring your truck. This means that each kit is designed specifically for that year, make, and model, this is NOT a one size fits all kind of kit.
Be advised that each model is different, and the wiring is different. Please be sure to double check you have selected the correct kit for your project.
Tuckers Classic Auto Parts takes pride in giving you the very best products for your truck. This 1967-1968 Chevy Truck complete updated wiring harness kit is one of those parts that you don’t want to be without. Get the right part for the job and do it right the first time. Avoid getting frustrated when trying to install a general wiring kit in your favorite truck only to find out it won’t work for your needs. Get the right kit for your truck from Tuckers Classic Auto Parts.
Complete Wiring Kit for 1967-1968 Chevy/GMC Truck
• Chevrolet/GMC Truck 1967
• Chevrolet/GMC Truck 1968
There are no reviews yet.