Electronic Fan Controller 70 Amp PAC-2750
Designed for the ultimate in flexibility and to be a simple add-on in any application using an electric fan. Included is a 70amp relay, enough for even the most power hungry of cooling fans. Fully programmable, the PAC-2750 will work with your existing water temp gauge, operating from the temperature sending unit already installed. A dedicated sending unit can be installed for applications without a water temp gauge. OBD II compatible vehicles can obtain the engine temperature from the ECM with the use of a BIM-01-2 (or previous BIM-01-1), purchased separately.
• Compatible with single fan, dual fan or single two-speed fan applications
• One 70A relay included, additional available separately; RLY-1(0-30 amp) or RLY-3 (0-70 amp)
• User-settable on and off temperatures
• Key-off run time adjustable from 0-5 minutes
• Works with many stock temp gauge/ senders
• Can be directly connected to a Dakota Digital plastic-control box instrument system
• Temperature and vehicle speed data transferred with one connection!
• Connection allows adjustable highway-speed fan shut off
• OBD-II compatible (with purchase of BIM-01-2)
• Dedicated temp senders available
• Bluetooth enabled for use with mobile programming/ setup app
• LED readout for simple programming without app
***Ships UPS Only***
Why buy from Tuckers?
We have a knowledgeable support staff here to assist you in any way we can before, during, and after your purchase! We have decades of personal experience installing these products and we offer unlimited tech support for all verified purchases! When you call Tuckers, you’ll talk to a fellow classic vehicle enthusiast, not just another order taker!